Helping Others to Christ
1. Do you have any kind of spiritual belief?
2. To you, who is Jesus?
3. Do you think there is a heaven and a hell?
4. If you died right now where would you go?
5. If what you believe were not true would you want to know it?
? Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.
· Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in ChristJesus our Lord.
· John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
· John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
· Romans 10:9-11
Because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus [as] Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved: for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture says, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame.
· Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
1. Are you a sinner?
2. Do you want forgiveness for your sins?
3. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross for you and rose again?
4. Are you willing to surrender yourself to Christ?
5. Are you read to invite Jesus into your heart and your life?
The Simple Prayer
Father, thank you for the free gift of eternal life. I know I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I am sorry for my past sins and I ask you to forgive me. Jesus, I believe you died on the cross for my sins and arose from the dead. I now open the door of my heart and invite you to come into my life. I realize there is nothing I can do to earn my salvation and I place my trust in you alone for eternal life. I choose to follow you as my Lord. Please make me the person you want me to be.